Friday, April 18, 2008

You're my sweetie pieee (:

Today, Brenda and I sort of had a quarrel in A-math class. So we like ignored each other through out A-math. After A-math, was mother tongue. 

We were walking in silence, both of us just sucking on our mints. Just before we went to our separate classes, Brenda grabbed me by my waist. She pulled me close to her, her grip was rather hard. Our lips lingered on each others and we could feel the tension building up. I could smell the mint as she breathed. Then, her tongue dove into my mouth and immediately interlocked with my tongue. We frenched for awhile, with vigorous tongue action. Not wanting to attract any attention,  I reluctantly pulled away and left for class with a smile.

The whole day I couldn't stop think of Brenda. I wanted to french her some more and touch her. If only if time could stop just for the both of us.

Brenda I miss you.
Love, your horny Amy (:

No comments: