Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautiful, Brenda..

Brenda ! I hope you are reading this ! :D

You know how we always write letters and draw pictures to each other when we are bored? Well, I am doing an online letter for you my dearest !

So....
Brenda, the poll shows that majority of the people wants us to do a 2F1M. This is going to be interesting now, isn't it? 
Here's how I imagine it to be, so picture it in your head too ;D  Lol.

We are in a room. The guy is seated on the bed. You and I will be in sexy lingerie. You will wear red and I will wear black, ok? Hahah. So the room will be dimmed (and there will be aircon). 

We will start off frenching each other. Just you and me. Our tongues interlocking fighting with no purpose. No purpose other than to pleasure each other. Feeling your tongue deep in my mouth, I will suck on it.  We will start to strip each other. From the top down. Unhooking each others' bra. Our nipples slowly revealing. I will scoop your breast with my hand and dive in to suck them, lick them, please them, tease them.
After which, it will be your turn to do mine ;D By then, we will both have a tit stand (yay) We will then reach for the thongs/G-string (which turns you on better?)  Slowly pulling it down.  We'll be taking glances at the guy watching him trying to control his horniness, stealing a smile from him each time. When we are finally bare naked. We will move over towards him. Pushing him down onto the bed. One of us will work the top and the other, the bottom. Unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his pants. Say I take the top and you take the bottom. 
As I unbutton his shirt, I'll lick my way down. And after you have unzipped his pants, you kiss your way to his crotch. I will do a 69 with him. Having him under me licking my pussy and I will be licking his dick together with you. Our tongues moving up and down on his rock hard cock. 
Then we will reward him with 2 vibrators. We will lie on the bed, spread our legs out and let him masturbate us. Sliding the vibrator in and out of our pussy. First dipping it in, then Really thrusting it in. After awhile, the both of us will squirt. Our bodies shivering with pleasure. 

Hahaha. I shall stop here today :p To be continued !
I wonder who's the lucky guy who will be the 1M ;D 
And how funny would it be if our class did a Gang Bang!? Lol! You'll see so many girls orgasming.  Just kidding :p

Best of luck for our exams tomorrow ! See you then !
Muacks to you and your sweet pussy.

xxoo,
Amy.

4 comments:

HM said...

nice imagination and reminded me of some of the threesome and gangbang scenes.. haha..

Jack said...

I'm gonna write a letter to both of you soon. *grins*

Anonymous said...

woah very imaginative. is that true by the way? it seems really..... apetizing for hornie people. continue to post!!!

Unknown said...

hi. the gang bang thing sounds interesting to me.