Sunday, July 6, 2008

A quick update.

I hate Sec4 life. O levels is terrible. Stresssssed.

--

Anyway, here's a quick one. 

So a few days ago Brenda and I were walking to class. Her bra strap fell and she asked me to help her pull it up. Instead I unhooked her bra. Haha. She screamed and said "Follow me to the toilet !" So I did. We giggled and jogged to the toilet.
In there, she was trying to fix her bra. I snuck my hands into her blouse and groped her breast. Brenda pulled my hands out and went to lock the toilet door. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra down. 
I started to massage her breast, then started to massage her tits. She let out a moan, so I went to suck her beautiful tits. I started playing with them with my tongue. Making circular motions and occasionally nibbling them.
We suddenly remembered that we had class! Hahaha ! So Brenda quickly put on her bra and buttoning up her blouse. Before we left, Brenda grabbed my breast then turned me around. She pecked my lips first. Then nibbled the bottom lips. She gave me a short french. It made me so wet.
With that, we scurried off to A-maths class.

xxoo,
Amy.

3 comments:

HM said...

that is really a quickie one.. haha... nice to see some updates..

Anonymous said...

due to my poor maths i need to be tutored.. can u teach me integration?

Brenda & Amy said...

HAHAHAH. HI K !
MY AMATHS SUCK TOOOOO