Thursday, July 31, 2008

Truth Or Dare

School sucks to the maxxxxz. Maths sucks, geography sucks... Thank god there's no more chinese. Hope I do well for it so I wouldn't have to re-take it. Chinese sucks. Haaa !
School has been ever so tedious ! It's so stressful it's almost boring. 80days to Olvl. Sigh Sigh Sighhhh !

Our A-maths teacher didn't come to school today, so with my bestest girlfriends, we played truth or dare ! ;D Wayyy Kinky !
So other than me, Brenda, and 7 of our classmates gathered together in a circle to play.
So fun so fun !!!
We did alot of stupid things, but it was so fun!
We grinded people and kissed them and flipped their skirt etc ! Haahaa !
Brenda even took off her bra and tossed it around her finger ! Too bad the pinofoe made it hard to see her tits. Haaahaa !
We did many other lame stuff like the ketchup dance, the milkshake dance. Sing fall for you etc ! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S !

This was like the only highlight for the past few weeks :( Seee how boring and mundane school has been. What a whore.
I'm sorta worried for O levels though. I wonder if I should go to JC or Poly.
Hmmmmmmm.
Haha. Ohhhk.
Bye

xxoo,
Amy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girls,
weren't you girls suppose to be revising in class?
I guess you had to blow ... off some steam I mean.

As for JC and Poly, it comes down to what do you want to do. And what you girl want to be doing when you get out of those uniforms and into the working world ...;)

I dare you to think straight for a while...:P

Big Al

Annoymous said...

the bra later flew out of the window

Brenda & Amy said...

Now that would be way hilarious! :D Haa

Anonymous said...

oh man. why doesnt mi classmates do such stuff. it'll b so interesting 2 mug wid u babes.

Jack said...

Damn. Why didn't you dare Brenda to leave her bra off for the rest of the day?

HM said...

you gals really know how to kill boredom.. maybe you should try taking off the panty and not having it the whole day at school ? haha

Anonymous said...

i wan update =]

HoneyBum said...

u really seem to have alot of weirdos on your blog.

mum-i-am-hungry said...

Hi i wish to know u. this is my number 90907982.i have 4 abs. n u? I am zong.

Spank-A-Lot said...

Nice blog you have here.....seems a tight bunch of friends you have there too. Do visit me at http://spank-a-lot.blogspot.com if you aren't too busy with the Os. Its a real life Singaporean story site by the way.

Anonymous said...

... 4 abs? go die la noob...still dare to say u have 4 pac..want train go train 6 pac la! wth...jeezz 4 pac...pui