Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'll write you a love song

During recess today, Brenda and I went to the 4th level toilet at the science block. We were giggling and the minute we got into the toilet, I locked the door.

I pushed Brenda against the wall and pinned her there. She smiled at me and that was my cue to french her. My right fingers traced her curves and slid down to her pussy. My hands went under skirt. Luckily she wasnt wearing fbts today. I shove my hand down her panties and put my middle and fourth finger  into her pussy. Moving it in and out slowly but picking up speed. We were frenching really passionately. I could feel the connection between us (: I soon inserted my index finger too. Going faster and faster. She started to moan. And she said my name. "Amy! Oh Amy!" I said "Scream baby, scream" We both laughed, but it didn't kill the moment. She kept moaning I felt so good. I went down, pulled off her panties and started to lick her pussy. She gripped her skirt tightly and moaned louder. The tip of my tongue tickling her clit. I knew she couldn't resist it.

After giving her a good lick, I got up and spanked her pussy. She begged me for more. 
Brenda, I love it when you beg like that.
But I still turned her down. I was hungry and wanted to go to the canteen to eat ! Hahaha. My naughty Brenda was hungry too. I know. (;

No comments: