Saturday, April 26, 2008

Late nights and laughters.

Hello ! Last night, I satyed over at Brenda's ! :D
2 girls 1 room. Ooh. Kinky, rawr. Hahaha. 

We bathed together ! Haha. It was great I tell you. The warm water flowing down our bodies, our breast pressing against each others. Our pussy rubbing against each other. I felt so horny. I couldn't help myself but stroke her beautiful pussy. She looked me in the eye and told me that she loved me. I kissed her lips, and moved down to her neck. Leaving a love bite on her collar bone area. She then pushed my hair back and held my head back. Gave me a quick but rought french kiss and went straight for my breast. She kissed them and started sucking on my nipples. I put my fingers in her pussy and she did the same to me. I love doing it in the shower with warm water. It's so different? It's really great. Everyone should try it. 

We were on the bed talking about how we should treat our boyfriends to a foursome. Yum. Guys, just imagine. Two girls sucking your dick. And they're both begging for your cum. How hot is that ? But I rolled on to Brenda and started to hump her. We both burst out laughing. She turned around too. I sat on her and grabbed her breast. Moving them around ;D It's sooo soft. I love touching them.

In the morning, I had totally forgotten about tuition. So had to pull on some clothes and rush to the tuition centre. I couldn't find my bra. =.=  So I just pulled on my shirt without it. I swear, all the guys there were staring at my tits. 

Anyway, I want to stay over at Brenda's again ! :D We can finger each other, lick each other's pussy and french allll night longg ! :D Yayyyyyyyyy ! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda & Amy, here i am! great kinky schoolgirl stuff u girls have here! ;) i will definitely keep coming back!

am curious though, u both are attached with bfs, so do u both get intimate with ur bfs too? or such intimacy is reserved for just the two of u? ;)

Anonymous said...

Drop by to say 'HI'

Brenda & Amy said...

Hahah. We do stuff with our boyfriends too ;D but no sex. lol.
I love amorous lover !!! :D

And man from saturn toooo ! :D